Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas Everybody :)

Last Friday when the lady at the sewing machine repairs shop told me my Juki and I could be parted for over 2 weeks, I had a little meltdown. Did they have a machine I could borrow? No. Could they service her in a week? No. (I have a quilt to make by January 23rd!) There was nothing to be done ... unless ... meet my new machine now sitting with me in the car as I'm driving home:


DH was at his Christmas do in London so we texted a little:



Unwrapped this morning and realising I am a very very lucky lady to now have a 'spare' sewing machine! And even luckier to have a wonderful husband who understands me ... completely :)



Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas. I look forward to staring and sharing with you in 2014.

9 comments:

  1. God's Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Glinda!
    I also know how to get Christmas presents that I like and need, but nothing so fancy as a new sewingmachine.
    I got a Quiltbook from my hubby;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Beautiful new sewing machine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas you lucky, lucky girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it's pink! Merry Christmas my friend. Hope it was a lovely day for you, since you're on Boxing day already, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, fabulous! Looks like a great spare, maybe DH will start sewing alongside you?!? Hope you had a really lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! I hope you have fun with your new machine. What a sweet and supportive DH. :). One word of advice, I learned the hard way to be more careful about the seam allowance when sewing one quilt with more than one machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift your DH is. A spare is so handy. Merry Christmas dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic to have a spare sewing machine and also to have such an understanding hubby. Neither to be taken lightly. I did notice that your new machine is 'pink'. Planned?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, I know it takes time to write them but they make me smile so thank you for dropping by :)